Boing! Parties booking terms and conditions
• It is the hirer’s responsibility to be aware of the time and to arrive and leave at the agreed time. It is very important that, unless helping to tidy, clean and set down, guests leave the premises at least 30 minutes before the end of the booking, enabling Boing! staff to ensure that Boing! is clean, tidy and ready for the next booking.
• You will be given a contact number to ring if there is an emergency or any time keeping issues. If you are running late and contact is made with a Boing! staff member then your original booking time will apply but time will not be extended to compensate for your lateness.
• We do not tolerate abuse, violence, foul language or inappropriate behaviour being used towards staff members and/or members of your party/public whilst using Boing!
• You are welcome to bring your own refreshments and party food. Boing! will supply tea, coffee and sugar (but not milk). If you are serving food, please be mindful of any allergies that may exist among your guests. Please note that Boing! is a nut free area.
Health & Safety and insurance
• No smoking or alcohol to be consumed whilst on Boing! or The Hub premises at any time.
• Socks must be worn at all times whilst on the equipment (shoes must not be worn on the equipment).
• Food/drink are not allowed on the equipment. This is both a cleanliness and health & safety issue. Children must consume food and drink whilst sitting at a table.
• 4 adults need to be in the building at all times (this does not include the Boing! Party Host).
• Boing! can easily accommodate 25 children and 20 adults - this is our maximum capacity.
• Balloons must be kept off the softplay equipment - this is a health & safety requirement. Please note that we do not allow helium balloons unless they are properly weighted down.
• All children using the equipment must be under 6 years of age.
Cleaning & building maintenance
• The first 15-30 minutes of your booking can be used for setting up (if necessary). The final 30 minutes of your booking must be used for setting down, tidying up and cleaning. The Boing! Party Host will assist you with setting up and setting down.
• You will need to take away any rubbish you generate so please consider what you bring and buy for the party.
• Signs, banners, balloons, decorations etc must be put up in the appropriate place as advised by the Party Host. They must not be put on windows or painted surfaces.
• We do not allow any forms of glitter and confetti. This includes glitter balloons.
• The hirer is liable to pay the costs of any damage resulting from the hire.
• Children should be encouraged to use the toilet before accessing the softplay. If feeling unwell, they should not play on it. Please be aware that, should a toilet accident and or sickness occur, an immediate deep clean may be required which may involve clearing the softplay for a lengthy period.
• The Boing! Party Host will be on site to enable access to the kitchen. Adults and children are not permitted to be in the kitchen at any time.
• You and your guests must abide by general Government COVID19 guidance whilst hosting/attending a Boing! Party.
• We ask that, if you are feeling poorly, or displaying any COVID19 related symptoms, you stay at home.
• There will be hand sanitiser available for you as soon as you enter the building and the Boing! room. Please do help yourselves to it.
• As from the 19th July, the wearing of face coverings is no longer a legal requirement. It's your choice as to whether you wear a face covering. Our staff may well still wear one as well as choose to continue with social distancing.
• Customers have always been asked not to eat or drink away from their table but recent Covid guidance has made this a requirement. Please do not consume anything away from your table. You may carry food or drink back to your table but you must not consume it until you are sitting down at the table.
• Our windows will be open during the party to provide as much ventilation as possible so please dress appropriately.
• Please note that this party, and your payment, is 75% refundable if the party is cancelled by you more than 8 weeks before the party date. It is 50% refundable if cancelled by you between 4 and 8 weeks before the party date. It is not refundable if cancelled by you less than 4 weeks before the party date.
• The Inns Court Community & Family Centre will be excused, with no liability, financial or otherwise to itself, from not performing its contractual obligations that become impossible or impracticable due to an event or effect that could not have been anticipated or controlled. This includes, but is not limited to, extreme weather events and blanket illness (including pandemics).